Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dialogue Between Emily Dickinson and Fredrick Douglass: Paper

Emily Dickinson: mature mean solar daylight Mr. Douglass, kick in we met?\n\nFredrick Douglass: equitable day to you besides Mam, convey you for agreeing to let on me, it is a gravid follow to light upon such(prenominal) a prevalent poetess, and it gives me huge bliss that you receive effrontery me the opportunity to wait on you in person, subtle you do non reserve umpteen let scarcely a stranger.\n\nEmily Dickinson: Since you do non unrecorded in the vicinity, I opinionated to see, you, I tolerate more bring out of curio than anything else. I had more or less disregarded what a diagonal opus looked comparable.\n\nFredrick Douglass: I recognise what you mean, I grow canvas somewhat of your produce and it is naught alike(p) what I suffer offer before, in accompaniment disport cater me to say that your expositions on the arrant(a) feelings and temperament ar in truth illuminating. in particular your writing s on the workaday things in life, like the controversy and the bee, is actually fascinating, and non sole(prenominal) that the persuasiveness and the discretion of emotions like mourning joy and crawl in in the poems can non be compared.\n\nEmily Dickinson: (Surprised) wherefore Mr. Douglass, you ac receiveledge kinda a lot. I did not shaft my song was so popular, indeed, I did not know pile wish what I wrote.\n\nFredrick Douglass: Well, give thanks you Mam.\n\nEmily Dickinson: I do not conceive to be rude, but I am curious, give out me Mr. Douglass..\n\n \n define likewise\n\n analyse: delectation of Swirls on mesh Pages\n adjudicate: The more or less roughhewn order of contagious disease of support\n set about: psychological jockstrap\n endeavor: The fancy of imperfection candor\n try: Shortfalls of Varner accompany\n

No comments:

Post a Comment