Friday, April 26, 2019

Journal Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 76

Journal - endeavor ExampleI took part in the creation of an effective campaign process that entailed the creation of posters and placing them strategically. leaders plays a huge role in improving organizational policies and protocols. (Stevens & Cooper, 2009). Besides the intense teamwork, I spared cartridge holder to proof read my project in readiness for submission.The week presented various value addition opportunities as I met preceptor with who I shared vital information on various discourses in the treat profession (Budd, 2002). I attended yet another leadership meeting where I interacted with various departmental leaders. Furthermore, I continued working on the cognizance raising exercise and saved time to refresh my DNP project.I spent time working on the awareness creation project. Working with a teammate, we visited hospitals and clinics creating awareness and encouraging hand washing among other hygiene behavior (Baldwin, 1977). I learnt numerous interpersonal skills to a fault the ethics necessary in maintaining successful and efficient teams. Additionally, I saved time to work on my

No comments:

Post a Comment