Monday, April 22, 2019

Self Study Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

Self Study - Essay utilizationThe importance of self-study cannot be undermined as Shakespeare said to thine own self be true. There is a gem of wisdom behind that line since self-study reveals the foundations of a persons character, values as swell up as environmental factors that have greatly influenced her perspectives in life. The following is an excerpt of an interview of myself done by my colleague.Mass media often plays a significant role in disseminating information to society. When asked about my favorite TV shows, books, and characters I replied that I loved watching TV shows like Sesame Street, Mister Rogers Neighborhood Wonder Woman, unlikely Hulk and the Jeffersons as a child. Of course, there were many wholesome shows then but the same really suited my taste. The books I have read were Mice and Men George Orville, 1984, and Aesops fables. I loved these stories since they were modify with Fairy Tales, morals, and mythology. In fact, my favorite characters were the Tortoise and the Hare. I realized a valuable lesson from the slow tortoise plodding on with determination will get me to where I want to be if I never give up. Until today, I kept that lesson in mind and use it whenever situations are difficult, I persevere until the end. Another character I liked was Elmo. Until today, I am not certain whether Elmo is male or female, but I do think he is male. The lessons I learned from Elmo were creativity, tolerance, optimism, and the opportunity for simple pleasures.Although the media influences childrens minds, it cannot be denied that parents are the primary role models for a growing child. According to Santrock (1994) The information that surrounds the child and which is internalized comes to the child inside the family arena through parent-child interactions, role modeling,

No comments:

Post a Comment