Tuesday, August 27, 2019

End of the course reflection Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

End of the course reflection - Essay Example However, the writing skills develop with time. In writing, we consider the purpose, audience, and rhetorical strategies for any writing process. Indeed, my writing has improved with time where I have manifested fundamental changes in my method of writing. Initially, writing proved a difficult task for me since I could not understand different writing topics and develop an idea for writing. Moreover, my writing manifested numerous grammatical errors, poor formatting, incoherence, and lack of logical flow. Nevertheless, I have perfected my writing after a continued practice. Indeed, writing is a learning process that has enabled me to improve my writing skills. As I advanced in my course, I made significant adjustments in my writing practice to address the professional audience that involved my tutors and fellow students. Moreover, the need to present professional messages and address particular aspects in my course forced me to adjust my writing. As such, my writing became more objective, focused and professional. The changes in my writing style altered my grammar, introduction, rhetoric strategies, and diction that enhance professionalism in my works. As a result, my writing was able to convince my colleagues and met the course standards. I have developed immense love in writing about different topics. Initially, I wrote for fun and followed no procedures since I lacked a professional audience. I have learned to go through the subject before starting to write about a particular topic. The process has enabled me to understand what I am writing about with the aim of convincing my audience and addressing all the course aspects. I also write and revise a draft after understanding the writing concept that helps me to eliminate irrelevance and grammatical errors in my writing. I have also learned the need to proofread my work before submitting that

No comments:

Post a Comment