Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Scholarship essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 4

Scholarship Essay Example ld involve taking up courses in specialized areas as in Economics, Finance, and Business Administration, I could project how dear costs may get in meeting the essential requirements of the chosen business program. Still, I would like to express fervent inclination and desire to be facilitated with adequate scholastic resources and flexible support of all forms once entitled by the scholarship privilege through the University of Texas at Dallas. With a GPA of 3.96, I am quite capable of applying mathematical and analytical comprehension having been engaged in tutoring Math on several fields of discipline involving business and science to fellow college students. There was even a period when the versatility of my knowledge was put to test when I handled tutorials in Chemistry, Physics, and Statistics besides the pre-Calculus requisites. This bundle of experiences as a well-rounded tutor and student majoring in business course at the same time has all the more taught me the essence of education, the impact of the quality of teaching, and the profound value in human relations. In the process, I learned about the significance of investment as viewed from a non-monetary context. To this extent, thus, I can gradually ascertain which subject matters are amply worthwhile to keep and which ones to leave behind as I seek pertinent directions toward academic ends. For this ground, I pledge to make the most of scholarship acquisition w hich I am looking forward to be granted during the Spring of 2012 at the University of Texas at

No comments:

Post a Comment